WE NEED YOU! Sales Associates with immediate availability!
We are looking for a sales associate or assistant to join one of our exciting clients in their Bicester Village store.
The Sales Associate will be working in a team of seven supporting the store in achieving commercial performance goals including individual and store sales targets; to be a brand ambassador and represent brand value to customers and colleagues. The successful candidate will have a minimum 2 years’ experience in luxury or contemporary fashion, demonstrating exceptional clienteling skills, achievement of team and store targets and objectives, leading by example and actively contributing to a positive team culture of cooperation, proactivity and results.
If you are in London and still interested in this opportunity, our client are happy to pay for your travel to Oxford.
- Sales Associate with a minimum two years retail experience in contemporary or luxury fashion.
- Proven track record in building long term customer relationships.
- Passion for developing and delivering outstanding customer service levels.
- Fluent and well spoken English, additional languages, an advantage but not essential.
- Experience working towards weekly targets.
- Desire and motivation to develop extensive product knowledge.
- A positive, energetic, proactive and motivated team member who is always helpful, approachable and trustworthy.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills liaising with a wide range of people.
- A skilled listener, highly organised with an exceptional work ethic and high personal standards.
Salary: c£25k (plus paid travel from London) + benefits
Blog & Social
Sustainability: Fad or Future?
Sustainability in fashion is fast becoming a topic across many major media outlets. Vogue, Forbes and Wired to name a few, along with social activists are applying pressure on the top fashion houses to...Read More
Our Favourite Future Trends from Fall 2018
Spring has arrived, the sun has returned and guess what.. the 80's are back as well!
With the Fall 18 shows all wrapped up, the overwhelming vibe was that change is in the air. With the ever frequent...Read More
The biggest trends from Men's Fashion Week 2018
Paris Fashion Week Men's came round again at the start of this year and the collections for AW18 did not disappoint. To name a few of our favourites: Dior Homme, John Galliano's Maison Margiela, Louis...Read More