Our Favourite Future Trends from Fall 2018
Spring has arrived, the sun has returned and guess what.. the 80's are back as well!
With the Fall 18 shows all wrapped up, the overwhelming vibe was that change is in the air. With the ever frequent news of changes to Creative Directors, excitement was everywhere.
The Outdoorsy Type
- Weather resistant jackets, hats and trousers were spotted everywhere this season. Protective garments in nylon and several times neon and reflective inspirations were seen on the runway.
- Shoulder pads, shoulder pads, shoulder pads. We hate them but we love them and they are on the rise. Power suits and oversized outerwear ruled the runway!
Go BIG or Go Home
- Oversized coats are not going anywhere! Refer to the Comme des Garcons and Balenciaga shows for inspiration!
Faux Fur is no Faux Pas
- Faux fur is everywhere, with the rise of brands saying no to fur, you should be getting yourself something statement, shaggy and faux!
Smells like Team Spirit
- Graphic team scarves are on the rise. Make a statement with something bold!
Wild Wild West
- Westernwear is all the rage, see Raf Simons incredible Calvin Klein collection. ..and Dries Van Noten, Bode, and Coach!
Blog & Social
The biggest trends from Men's Fashion Week 2018
Paris Fashion Week Men's came round again at the start of this year and the collections for AW18 did not disappoint. To name a few of our favourites: Dior Homme, John Galliano's Maison Margiela, Louis...Read More
Season's Greetings & Warm Wishes for 2018!
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Fashion Heaven Inc!!Read More
Big News from Burberry!
Everybody right now is talking about Christopher Bailey's exit from Burberry and what this means for the brand.Read More
Currently Seeking: Luxury Assistant Store Managers!
NEW ROLE ALERT!!
We are on the hunt for an Assistant Flagship Store Manager on behalf of a highly coveted contemporary luxury Women’s RTW brand, who are launching a flagship store in Mayfair! This...Read More